Tanamera - An exceptional private residence
38 Murphy Street, Far North Queensland & Tablelands, Australia
- Sweeping panoramic views of Four Mile Beach
- 3 expansive levels
- Breathtaking two storey formal living room
Situated on the highest vantage point in Port Douglas, Far North Queensland, is this luxury dream home called Tanamera.
Tanamera is the result of four years of planning and construction and has been built to take full advantage of the sweeping panoramic views of Four Mile Beach to the East and the 5 star luxury Marina on Dickson Inlet to the West. The house is of tropical design in harmony with the natural elements of the land and sea that surround it and reflects Western, Eastern and East African influences.
In keeping with the natural gradient of the land and utilising the natural watercourses that run through it, the house has been designed on three expansive levels with central feature atrium providing a sense of visual serenity throughout the main living areas. Extensive use of Palimanan Stone and Bali Marble Stone integrate the internal and external aspects of the design blending the living spaces with their natural surroundings and taking full advantage of the panoramic views of the Daintree Hills.
Water is a key feature of the design of the property both internally and externally through ponds and waterfalls. At night the shimmering patterns of running water reflect on the internal walls and floors of the property evoking ones visual senses complemented by the magnificent feature lighting.
Further features of the property include:
- Breathtaking two storey formal living room with vaulted timber cathedral ceilings.
- Crema Marfil marble floors and sweeping marble staircase.
- Raised formal dining room with full wall window in to the waterfall atrium.
- Tree house 'parent retreat' with spa pool, studio/study , walk -in wardrobe and designer ensuite bathroom with Bali Marble wall and water and lighting features.
- Separate open plan lower living area comprising of recreational room, fully fitted kitchenette, guest quarter all with direct access onto pool.
- 180 degree glazed cantilevered day lounge with magnificent views and bamboo floor.
- Fully fitted designer kitchen with feature Bali marble wall, 100 yr old bridge sleepers for supporting beams, black galaxy granite work tops and handcrafted Nayatoa timber cupboards.
- Massive fully fitted laundry with Corian worktops and full height double heated linen/storage cupboards.
- Extensive use of Shoji sliding doors.
- Fully fitted outdoor Asian 'wet kitchen' with gas tempanyaki cooking tray.
- Timber outdoor "Sala" with retracting walls.
- Infinity edge pool and spa with separate sky spa for Master bedroom with magnificent Bali marble fibre optic lit waterfall cascading into pool.
- All natural Australia timber hard wood floors of Jarrah, Sydney Blue Gum, and Kwilla.
- C- bus controlled electrical system.
To view this property in full please visit the property web site at www.tanameraportdouglas.com .
To enquire about this property please contact Rard Changizi on 0400695596.
A sustainability declaration for this property is available from the agent and may be viewed at the time of inspection.
Please contact the Sales Consultant to view a copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property.